Saturday, March 29, 2008

Boring,Tired n Worry

Tis few days don noe y. Tired,boring n Worry. My life like got nothing to do. Weekdays i work but till weekend don wat to do. Wan to watch tv but don watch wat. Haiz. If wan to go out with my friends don noe go where. Stay at home like going to die. Haiz. When i am on the msn not many people will chat with me. So boring. N sch going to start. Don noe y i don feel like going to sch. haiz. But i only feel that i wan to work. I will try to focus on my study first. Thn think abt my job. Haha.

1 comment:

EvE said...

Tried because of working...
Bornin because NTH TO DO...
Worry because of me haha...

i goin to brin my VCD N DVD to lend u..
so u can watch my SHOW...
Friend go shoppin lol..
go far far place lol 4got about BATOK haha..
i will meet u de don worry but i cannot go far far place leh...

MSN haha..
i chat with u can le..
dear dear...
U don go to sch because u miss me lol..
so easy..
no leh because of u still can't 4got last time in sch had happen b4 maybe u also don 1 to meet some new friend this is wat i think lol..(i don know wat u feel lol..)