Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy n sad

I am quite happy. But too tired. I miss my 2 dear so much. I miss my friends oso. Don noe how r them now??? I miss them too much. Hehe. 1 of my dear stay in Yishun n the other wan stay in Bukit Batok. Too boring le. At home oso got nothing to do. Haiz. Luckily i got work if not i will die.But today i work got happy n sad. Sad is i do something tat is right yet still say i wrong. I have already check n ask le. Y still say i wrong. Haiz. I still don noe tmr wat time go work. Now i go work don have fix time le. Sometime only got 2-4 hours to complete my work. Target is 450 pages how to complete.So hard. If i work 8 hours i still cannot hit target oso i wrong. I have try to complete my things le. But really not my problems is the docs less. Y she don understand. I don like to stay so late. Who don wan to go home on time??????

1 comment:

EvE said...

1st who is your 2 dear??
(ex n me this is wat i think lol..but hor i already call u 4got about your ex le lol haha..so i sure your dear lol..then who is 2nd dear? ah zhi??)

friend?
(i m your dear, friend and sis so isz me??)

tt time u told me tt office girl??