Saturday, March 22, 2008

Some happy is cos i can go out with my friend but when i reach home sad

I am happy to go out with friends. Sad is i wish i no ned to study can work. But. Haiz. Sad le. Some more i hope not the same sch as him. Yet. I don wan to think so much le. I wish i can work till i die. But still have to study. But the sch is going to start soon. Less then 1 month le. Sometime i don understand. Y he wan to be like tis. Does he enjoy lost 1 friend??? Haiz. I wish i nv noe him be4. Nv mind. I have already 4get wat he do to me. Y he still cannot 4get. I don understand y he scared of me. REALLY REALLY DON UNDERSTAND.

1 comment:

EvE said...

K just don't like tt say...
is nothing de boy only just don't care them.boy is rubbish if they hurt girl because they just KNOW how to hurt ppl they don't know how to care about wat the girl thinkin...

boy don't know girl..
girl don't know boy

got many thing we hope nv happen b4 but is fate lol..