Thursday, April 17, 2008

Don noe agian???

Tis few days really very tired. Today i saw my friend. She really change a lot. I miss her too much. I oso miss my 2 dear. I only keep in touch with 1 dear. Don noe wat happen to my 2nd dear. Tis 2 dear don have 1st or 2nd. I will alway miss them de. Tis few days i don feel like going to sch. Maybe too tired. Today almost fell down in the bus. Got too many people in the bus. Even my Desktop got problem. Haiz. Too many problem. Even I work oso got problem. Tmr still got to work. But don noe many or not. On Wednesday I can't finish my work. Don noe tmr can i finish abt 3 days job??? Who still can help me. Tis job really wans me to die. Within 4 hours have to complete my job. Some more the job is abt 3 days.Who can finish??? I oso wan to finish n sat stay at home and rest. But tis week don noe can or not. Tis time really got too many. If i work for 8 hours my target is 450. If i work for 4 hours target is 225. After 4 hours i have to go home. I oso don care so much le. But friday the girl will bully me. Cos the next day is a weekend. I just wan to hope she won't bully me. She will throw the things tat i should not do. I will miss those people who just left the company. Just wan to wish them gd luck.

1 comment:

EvE said...

dear yi..
i m your dear dear ah chin lol..
i goin to cry le...
because u workin...studyin..
give ppl bully u...i goin to cry le lol..

n try very hard to call u le..
if cannot at least sms u also can..
yi i know u de...
u no need give ppl bully..
to me if u give ppl bully u will bully de ppl but just like xi wei last time bully u u bully him back...

i will support u de...