Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tis time

Got no time to update le. Cos have to work n study. I oso don noe can i take it or not. Reach work place got so many things to don. Go sch have to remember something. Haiz. Really feel like going to sick. Sometime i don really understand my friends. 1 of my friend she wan to die. Cos my other friend don wan to pay the handphone bill. Not tat cheap. Abt $700+. How is my friend going to pay. I really don noe. Tis time many people change le. Tis time my time is really full. Wan to go shopping oso got no time. Wan to go out with my friend oso got no time. Cos some SAT have to go back n work to clear all my work. Tis time really wan my life.By the way, Y only the guy can contact the girl. Mean y my ex can contact my ite friend. Yet she don wan to contact us???? I don understand. Wan her to pay her handphone oso ned me to call her. Y??? Who can answer. I think no1 will noe the answer. Only my ex ba. Haiz i oso don wan to care. But i c my friend i oso don noe wat to say. If a person wan to borrow money is easy. But ask the person to return the money like wan he/her life. Who can tell me. Abt my sch i don think there is problem. Only is my friend n my work. Work got too many problems. Friend oso.

No comments: