Monday, April 14, 2008

Sch Starts le. Maybe something going to happen???

Today sch start. I don feel happy n don feel sad. I only feel so so. But i m quite tired. N i m quite happy with my timetable. Hehe i like my timetable. But sad is i have to wake up at 6 plus. Tis is so tried. Today i saw him. Maybe both of us just treat as stranger. Tis is wat he wan. He said tat last time when i ask he to call me he say scare. Maybe he just don treat tis as friendship or relationship. Haha I just don care now. Since tis is over le then let tis be over. Luckily is We r not the same class tis year. I think he will oso be happy tat we r not in the same class. I will try tat we nv meet before. I just hope my last year classmate won't say me n him again. I really don like. Since he don wan to be friend after the relationship. Just hope my last year classmate n those people who noe me don say tis any more. Just wish him can get a new relationship. Sometime i was thinking does he noe wat does girl wans??? Nvm i won't think so much le. For now on i will just think abt study n job. Maybe i think tis 2 thing is important to me n my family member. Hope all my friends r healthy n happy with wat they have now.

1 comment:

EvE said...

yi 1st thx u 4 my healthy n happy..
yi i will support u de..
love is a hurt thing n hate thing..
just don care him..if not u won't 4get the past...