Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tired n Just wan to tell all my friend who noe him

Tis few day or month i will be very tired.Cos I have to wake up at 6am sleep at 11pm or 12am. Have to study n after sch still have to work. Luckily only Tuesday, Wed n friday ned to work. But tis really make me tired. Cos tis three days i start sch at 8am. So i have to left house abt 6 plus. So tried. Don noe work gd or study gd??? So boring n tired. I still have to think so many things. Have to worry many thing. Worry tis worry tat going to die very soon le. Sometime i don wish to think so much. But don noe y still think. Tis time sch start le. If i got work i won't stay until so late le. Cos the next day still have to wake up early. But don noe y sometime the bus is fast sometime the bus is slow. Today i reach sch at 7.30 but lesson start at 8am. Yesterday late 4 45 min. By the way I just wan to tell my friends tat noe me n my ex. I m telling u guys tat there is no show to watch between me n him. Hope u guys understand. My friend who is same sch n not same class hope u understand that there is no show le. If he really don mind to be a normal friend. I will oso try not to mind. Between me n him only normal friend nothing else. So don think tat there is anymore show le. Hope u guys understand.

No comments: