Monday, May 19, 2008

Got too many thing le

Today gt too many things to do. Even work oso. Tmr nv work but still got many things have to worry. No 1 wan to help me in my job. N they still wan to change my job. Thn Sat i go back n work wan to finish the job i left. But cannot. Cos the internet down. Tis is just only wasting my time to go there. Still got so many. Who can finish. Wed go n work still got abt 7 days back lock not done. If they wan to change my job is ok with me. But must to let me learn. Monday to sat work. Only Thu n Sunday no ned to work. But Thu i reach home so tired. Sunday still have to clear my house. Got too many things le. I oso don noe can do tis 4 how long. Thursday test. Wednesday still have to work. Cos Tuesday i have something in th afternoon so cannot work. Wednesday go back i have no choice. Oso don noe tis thursday how. Haiz. Tis time i will die between work n study. I think every friday i work at 3.30pm but end work at 8 plus or 9 plus. Reach home so tired. N the next day is sat. Have to wake up at 8 am. Reach work abt 9 plus. I really very tired. Sometime i don wan to go n work. Haiz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.