Sunday, May 4, 2008

I don noe wat to say

Finally, Can go out with friends n sis. I not i will work like hell. Work like crazy. Haiz.Can go out n watch moive. Feel so gd, Haiz Y people online nv chat wan. Don understand. Monday my life will be like hell. Rush to sch first then still have to rush to work. Tis is really like hell. Haiz. Reach work have to do abt 150 cases. So tired. Don wan to finish oso cannot cos everyday the same thing. No 1 will help me. Don noe i still can work there or not. Don noe just wan to study. Or half work half study. Maybe i going to be crazy. If there is no 1 going to help my job. Does mean everything. A bit oso can. Just don put so many 4 my to do. If not i cannot study le. I realized tat my work place people change when i start sch. Be4 sch start they r gd. But when my sch start is different. Sometime treat me gd. But sometime look like they wan my life. Reach there got so many thing to don. Haiz

No comments: