Friday, May 23, 2008

I hate they do tis to me.

Today morning i m happy. Cos i pass my test. Result is 92/100. First time get so high. But abt 11+. Not happy le. Cos people PS me. N tis is not the first time le. Say go home together. In the end I have to go home myself. Thn next time i won't ask them go home together. Wat the hell. I really hate lol. If i PS them i still will say 'SRY'. But they nv say. At list i gt say sry. But they nv. Still expected to do wat. Haiz. Always PS is not gd. Yet still. Last Sat, I meet friends n i wan to study with them. But in the end 1 of my friend said don wan to go le. Thn my other said wait 4 me at bugis library. In the end they change the place. So in the end i nv go out meet them. I got bring my book out. Haiz. Everytime like tis wan. Say go home together in the end just say cannot. Say go out study but in the end said mother say cannot. Every time like tis wan nv change wan. Thn next time i say tis. They keep asking me to go. They ask me to go thn i go. But i ask them to go out. Every time say the same thing. Answer will only be 1. Tat is Cannot go out.

No comments: