Friday, May 9, 2008

My work n my feeling

Today i start work at 3.30pm. But end at 9 plus almost 10 pm. Tmr still have to work. Tired. Haiz. Feel lonely n sometime sad. Don noe wat to do. haiz. To me sometime got friend like don have. I don noe y. Sometime miss my friend but. Wan to meet together oso hard. All 18 going to be 19 still have to ask parent mahx. I don noe y. Wan to meet out oso so hard. Go out n play oso cannot. Like tis call friend mahx. i don understand. Maybe i should be quiet. Maybe my friends don treat me as friend. I just don noe y i feel like tis. I don like tis feeling. Sometime make me quite scare. But don noe scare wat. Maybe i should try to be alone. Thn i will try to think wat to do. But i really don noe wat to do noe. No1 can help me. In my mind i wan work but i oso wan a friend. I wan to have sometime with my friends. That can relax n have fun. Not they talk to their friend n just left me alone. Is tis call friend??? 4 me i don think so. Y. Who can tell me y. Sometime i wish to noe y. I will cut down my joke to all my friend. I will change a new Gina. As in they will talk with. If not i don wan to care le. If they don really treat me as friend. Wan to go out still have to think abt money. If no money thn earn lol. Tis won't die. Sometime i wan to go out but sat have to go back n work. I oso don wan to work on sat but still have to. Cos i really cannot finish my work. Y my friend nv work oso busy. Y only stay at home play maple or other games. Games is nice. But have a fresh air is gd. Sometime go out with friend i really feel lonely. Everything look unfamiliar to me. Tell me y can??

No comments: