Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not I wan n wat i hate to listen

I oso don wan to work so hard. I gt no choice. Ned money. There is only the way to earn the money. Only work. Although I have to study. But my job maybe will change to a easy thing. Hope can not ned to work so hard. Tis Sat still have to work. But I don noe wat time i will work. I wan to work at 8am. But i always don wan to work abt weekdays. But no choice. Haiz. Sometime i hate people say they r emo. I hate. If a people don noe wat they do or wat they do wrong. The person should not say he/she is emo. Emo gd mahz. I don think so. In our life must be happy. Yet He/she keep saying emo. Y. I don understand. He/she must noe wat they r doing. If don be friend still can be classmate. I almost hear people saying emo emo emo. They say not tired. But i listen listen till tired. I sometime don noe how to help them. Wan to help. But. Sometime i really wan to help. In the end I think they should solve them self. Cos tis thing no 1 can help. Some more tis is their personal problem. If really make 1 friend angry just say sry.

No comments: